Fat Tuesday at Fabian Flink's





Here we are again on the upcoming Fettisdagen here in Sweden. I have read somewhere that this is the day right before Ash Wednesday. I guess it does make sense for people to start eating good food and fattening oneself up before starting a fast for lent. 





Because of this, we decided to visit a cafe in Enköping called Fabian Flink's. I was told that he was the youngest entrepreneur there as he opened his bakery at the age of 20. Now, that takes guts. It also takes guts to continually bake one of the best pastries available in town. We decided to order semla, of course. 




In another cafe in Stockholm, I remembered that the office where I worked in back in Stureplan as a web designer served these semlor during Fat Tuesday, and they were really tasty. I was not able to ask where they bought them, but it would be really great if anyone could let us know bakeries that make some of the greatest-tasting semlor in Stockholm, preferably near Stureplan. Thanks!






Kommentarer