Tasty Muffins from American Cookies AB in Gallerian, Stockholm

Last weekend, I dropped by Gallerian in Stockholm to purchase two very tasty muffins from American Cookies: one that is chocolate-flavored, and one with carrots and cheese.




I spent hours shopping and going around places in Stockholm to run errands, and I knew that I definitely deserved these at the end of the day. Took this home, Mårten and I had a half each. Topped it off with a glass of hot chocolate for him, and warm water for me. This bakeshop is now one of my favorite spots in Stockholm.




It is definitely the perfect spot to be and have Fika with friends. The ginormous size of these muffins will surely make you last until your next important meal of the day, and can also be perfect for sharing.

Check out their website here


Kommentarer