Pancake Love

In Sweden, they love home-cooked meals and baking so much, they allot a day to celebrate it. For fika, they have cinnamon rolls day. For breakfast, they have pancake day. 

I was going about my routine when my fiancé came home from work and decided to ban me from the kitchen. He literally put a chair to block the entrance. Good thing the bathroom was on the other side of the apartment so I took a shower while waiting. The good smell made me curious and excited even more that he would not allow me to see what he was preparing.




Pancake Love

Before all that, he went into the living room to give me flowers. Nothing special, just a way of celebrating Pancake Day and decided to make it cheesier, Morcielicious way. HAR DE HAR HAR, so he was cute enough to pose for the camera and shaped half a heart with his fingers and the flowers Ta-Da!




After the preparation, he made me close my eyes and smell the food first. I have not baked long enough in my life to instantly know, or at least have an idea what the food was made of. Although, it definitely smelled of whipped cream and something fruity.



Never really knew it was Pancake Day until he showed me what it was, and it tasted really good! Pancake was at the bottom of all the bananas, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Looks like a heart, right? AHEM. RIGHT? :P



Pancake Love


The lit fudge-scented candle from Ikea messed up my sense of smell and I actually thought the pancake was made with fudge, at first. What can I say? I LOVE PANCAKE DAY! Although, I love my älskling more!



Kommentarer